Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Friday, August 19, 2016
Welcome to "Friendly Fill-Ins"! You can find the fill-ins here or at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. The first two fill-ins are provided by my co-host, Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. We have posted a link so we can all share the completed fill-ins.
We thank you for joining us each week. Your participation is very important. Sharing with you and getting to know you better through your answers is what it is all about. Please remember to visit everyone on the list. Thank you!
Here are my completed fill-ins for this week:
1. When I run out of coffee, I use instant coffee instead. I keep it around, but prefer brewed coffee. I really do need and like coffee in the morning.
2. My guru is Pope Francis, since technically, a guru is a spiritual leader. However, I do have many other mentors for various reasons and interests. Cesar Milan and I share many beliefs on dogs. My vets are consistent teachers of pet care. I always try to soak up knowledge from anyone who is educated in a field of interest or importance.
3. I am afraid of a world where anything goes. A world where there are no boundaries is one without laws, leading to a lack of concern and compassion for others. I fear this is beginning to happen, too.
4. I feel empowered when I accomplish something for a cause. I believe in being part of the solution, rather than part of the problem. I value justice and have a very strong moral compass. I pride myself on following it.
~Now, go in peace and love!~
Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments.
Thursday, August 18, 2016
The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
Week 15: August 19, 2016
1. When I run out of ___________, I use ___________ instead.
2. My guru is _______________.
3. I am afraid of .
4. I feel empowered .
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
I am not hiding, though it may seem that way. I have just been very busy with projects and life. And I am exhausted. As some of you know, I have been having some health issues but am working on getting them resolved. I am thankful for Mayo Clinic and their persistence in helping me find both causes and solutions. Running around not feeling well is nuts. I hope to get things back to normal soon. Thank you all for your concern and patience; I appreciate each of you very much.