Friday, September 2, 2011

Before I Go to Sleep

Before I Go to Sleep: A Novel

By S.J. Watson


This is a novel of a woman who suffers an unusual memory disorder. Christine begins every day with no memory of who she is, who her husband is, or what her life consists of.
Her disorder was caused by a trauma long ago, in her past.

Under the care of a new doctor, Christine begins a journal to help her piece together her days and events. As things begin to link together, her story unfolds. This leaves Christine not knowing who to trust, and with even more questions. The more she uncovers, the more she questions.

Christine struggles with issues regarding what is real, what is imagined, and who has the answers. Her minimal memories are not the things she is being told by her husband or her doctor.

This is an interesting suspense novel. It is entertaining, posing unique situations. There are many twists, turns, and surprises for Christine, and the reader as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is on my list to read! Yours is the 3rd review that was good so now I've GOT to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. I'm going to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete