Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dancing in the Shadows of Love

Dancing in the Shadows of Love


By Judy Croome


Judy Croome grabs you by the heart and does not let go. In this novel she explores the lives and loves of three women. Each woman has her own story, her own struggles. The characters and their stories are raw and deep, making for a powerful book.

There is a glossary that is not only useful, but necessary in understanding certain terminology used in the book. There are also symbolism and complex plot lines. The intertwining of these stories adds to the impact of the book.  

Judy Croome is a creative talent and a thorough writer. She has honed her craft. This is her first novel, though not her first published work. She has a story and trilogy of poetry in the anthology, “Notes from the Underground”, by the Literary Lab. Her second novel is due out in 2012.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you McGuffyAnn for your kind words! Coming at the end of a day from hell I'm energised by them - and feel the need to offer your readers a giveaway!

    So anyone who is interested, please leave a comment on this post and on Monday 26 September I'll draw the name of the reader who will win a copy of my novel (remember to come back and check if you've won, in case I can't contact you via your profile)

    HRH Theodorable (my 16 year old Maine Coon who is currently rolling about the floor with her mousebird toy like a kitten!) shall assist in the draw!

    Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I absolutely adore you!! Thank you!! You are wonderful!

    Please hug the most awesome HRH Theodorable for me! Ms. Maggie P., Grizelda & Chloe send purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recall hearing of this book before, but it sounds fascinating! Thanks for introducing me to this author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title of this book! It sounds good!

    P.S. You are a voracious reader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs back McGuffy Ann...and very special purrs to your gang from HRH!! :)

    Beth: Happy to meet you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BETH: Lovely to "meet" you too!

    PAT: There's a l-o-n-g story attached the title. If you Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win. If this is open to all please count me in!


    mystica123athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mystica: Yes, it's open to all, so you're in the draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to PAT on winning the free copy of my novel "Dancing in the Shadows of Love"

    HRH Theodorable drew Pat's name from the hat, and I'll be popping Pat's prize in the mail as soon as possible!

    Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, you are wonderful! Thank you!

    Pat, congratulations! I am so excited to introduce you to Judy & her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so excited! I WON! YIPEE!

    ReplyDelete