Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday Four Fill-in-Fun

Photobucket
Hilary at Feeling Beachie is the host of this Hop. HOP ON OVER TO HER BLOG!!
Each week, she lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own check out her site. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Sarah from The Mama Pirate(she came up with the last two statements)
This week’s statements:
1. ___is my least favorite household chore
2. ___ is my guilty pleasure.
3. In the __________, I think ___________.
4. My favorite ___________for _________ is _____________.

My Answers:
1. Washing dishes is my least favorite household chore.
2. TV is my guilty pleasure.
3. In the grand scheme of things, I think that just because you can do something doesn't mean you should
4. My favorite dream for my old age is being surrounded by nature. (Yes, in the U.P.)
 

6 comments:

  1. I don't mind dishes at all! I'll do yours if you'll do my ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV used to be my guilty pleasure, now it's blogging! LOL! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your number 3, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Hilary; number 3 says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's drying those dishes that I hate. I'll wash them any day. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh ... I'm right there with you on #4 ... nature and furbabies everywhere!

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your time & thoughts. However, please be considerate. Thanks!