Thursday, October 20, 2011
Pondering with a Purpose
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the "Pondering with a Purpose" Badge
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Go back to add the URL from your post to the linky list.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
This week's Ponder: Fairy Tales
Bill and I have been married for 30+ years, friends for 35 years. Loyalty, commitment, honesty, and respect. It really is that simple.
We have been through the dark, gruesome things...the pain caused by life and the pain caused by others, including my family.And we have experienced some ribbons & curls.
But the key...we did it all together. We took our vows seriously. And truthfully? We started out as friends...and at the end of each day...we still are.