Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Back to Work...alone


Bill is back on the road. The time together is so important, but goes so quickly. It is hard to pack everything into the few days together! We can't; we try. We have been together for over 30 years, and friends for 35+ years.
He is back to work, and so am I. I will try to get things caught up. Be patient with me, please. This is hard. ("What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.")
I have some important book reviews coming, and have been tagged again. So...I will do my best! Thank you all for your support, understanding, and friendship. It means a lot to me.

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you! Glad you and Bill got to spend time together! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time goes so fast when all you want is for it to go slower. :) Glad you got a few days with Bill though, I'm sure it was much enjoyed by both of you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your time & thoughts. However, please be considerate. Thanks!