Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF with Feeling Beachie



It is Friday! T.G.I.F.
Time to hop over to Hilary's feeling beachie blog for some fill-in fun! 
Her co-host this week is Lisa from Third Time is a Charm.
This week’s statements & my answers are: 
1. Given the choice to do work for wages, again I would pick a job with animals (again).
2. When I watch people be hurtful to each other it always makes me want to tell them to think how they are making the other feel.
3. When I have people over I always make potato salad, because they ask me to, saying it always knocks ‘em dead! 
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I helped an animal in need.

10 comments:

  1. I love your answers. It's great to see that some people actually care about animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know it was possible, but your answers here made me love you even more. :-) HUGS!! Animals are the best and need help from us humans willing to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh now I'm salivating at the thought of your yummy potato salad!
    :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see your an animal lover like me. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... now you've made me want to make potato salad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - you make potato salad? my fave!
    my favourite job was the summers I worked on my aunts' horse farm. It was hard, hard work everyday...but being around those beautiful, majestic animals was so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers. It's such a good feeling to know you helped an animals that might otherwise have been forgotten about. I am a big believer in adopting animals from shelters. Why pay for pricey designer dogs when there are so many waiting for forever homes in shelters all across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers. I love to make and eat potato salad. It's a great feeling helping an animal in need that may otherwise have been forgotten!!!

    ReplyDelete