Thursday, February 9, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 40


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 40: February 10, 2017

1. My favorite kind of cookie is ________________.

2. ____________________would play me in a movie about my life. 


3. Love is                            .

4. For Valentine's Day, I                                .



5 comments:

  1. Annie, thanks for providing this week's fill-ins. I hope you feel better real soon. It's no fun being under the weather. Our school system and a few others in nearby counties have been closed because of illness (I'm not sure what this is but that's how the local news reported it) much of this week. Take it easy and don't concern yourself with Blogosphere. We'll be here when you're up to it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cranberry cookies but only make them at Christmas. During the year I love oatmeal cookies but seldom eat any. I have no idea who would play me in a movie about my life. Love is patient and unconditional. For Valentine Day I want a hug.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittens woo me easily, i'm a pushover. Thanks for the fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. My favorite cookie is oatmeal...big and slightly bendy, not hard.
    2. AnnMargaret would play me in a movie.
    3. Love is through and through, in and out..all around.
    4. For Valentine's day, I will appreciate my little Valentine who is fashioned of love and sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are already on week 40, time flies. I look forward to tomorrow. XO

    ReplyDelete