Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 41


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 41: February 17, 2017

1.Snow ____________________________.

2. My favorite kind of soup is ___________________________________.

3. When no one is around, I                                      

4.                      is my                         .



4 comments:

  1. Snow, snow, snow and more snow. Yeah...
    Depending on my mood, I love any kind of homemade soups
    When no one is around, I either sing or talk to myself..
    A stitch in time is my Motto.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow ought to be an interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete