Friday, February 10, 2017

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 40


Welcome to "Friendly Fill-Ins: Week 40"!  You can find the fill-ins here or at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. The first two fill-ins are provided by my co-host, Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. We have posted a link so we can all share the completed fill-ins.

We thank you for joining us each week. Your participation has made this a fun weekly event for everyone. Sharing with you and getting to know you better has been a pleasure. Please remember to continue to visit everyone on the list. Thank you!

The questions were challenging for me this week! Here are my completed fill-ins:

1. My favorite kind of cookie is a warm, chewy one, fresh from the oven. Oh, yum. I need to go bake some cookies for Bill...yeah...*wink*


2. It would be difficult to find an actress who would play me in a movie about my life. Timing is of the essence. I am a serious fan of Bette Davis. She would have portrayed me well as an adult woman. Jodie Foster could have portrayed me well as a young girl. Both actresses have been known for a straightforward, no-nonsense style. I respect that and can relate.


3. Love is a basic human need, but all living things benefit from it. The greatest gift that you can give or receive is love. It is best served without condition. There are many ways to share love, too!



4. For Valentine's Day, I always reflect on the love in my life in all of its precious forms. Love begins with God because without Him nothing makes sense. I am thankful to Him for the blessing of Bill’s love, too. And, of course, we are both thankful for our home that is filled with furry love!




~Wishing you lots of hugs & kisses 
this Valentine's Day and every day!~


Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments

23 comments:

  1. Love is essential, and i included a cookie recipe on my blog if you need one. Bill would probably enjoy them immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, Cute kitty pix! Fresh, baked cookies straight out of the oven are to die for! Yum! I baked two batches of cookies in December - shortbread and gingerbread and both were delicious. Love definitely begins with God we're reminded in John 3:16 just how great His love is for us. Thanks for sharing and hosting the Friday fun, my friend, and I hope you're feeling better today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fill-ins today! If my Mom had answered the cookie question she would have said her fave is a hot from the oven melty chocolate chip cookie. She can't resist. Love truly does make the world go round - sometimes the world gets a little wobbly but it STILL goes round!

    Love, Angel Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love warm, chewy cookies, too. I haven't baked any in a while. Oh, but last Sunday morning I made GF scones - they were warm and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent fill-ins...and now I want cookies for breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful answers, as always. I sure do feel hungry for warm cookies now! And your answers to #3 and #4 are beautiful. Thank you for always hosting this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers Annie, I had left a comment but I must have have forgotten to send it. I love cranberry cookies and oatmeal cookies, any cookies will do of course.

    Love has to be unconditional for me and freely given with no strings attached.

    I wouldn't know who to choose to play me in a movie. I think it would be hilarious to see the movie of my life.

    Valentine Day is mostly just another day for me. I'm not really romantic.
    But I like a hug.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have great answers and pictures. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're feeling better today. I love Bette Davis and have seen most of her movies. I love your answer to #4. Love most definitely begins with God!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the guilty looking cat! when I was young i made cookies for the parents all the time and then ate them! Love your answers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your answers, especially the ones about love and Valentine's Day. I am going to make cookies this weekend, the peanut butter ones with the kisses on top, I have never made them before. Very cute kitty photos. Have a wonderful weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your answers and, of course, your super graphics!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful answers as usual.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Friendly Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dogs were not letting me post in one sitting....so I am Channeling the Kathy Bates crazy character in Misery, today

    ReplyDelete
  15. Annie, your fill-in for #4 is exceptional. Now I want a nice warm cookie as well. As always, your memes made me smile, and thank you for that sweet kitty kiss at the end. Sending you lots of love, prayers and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderfully heartfelt answers and I love that last gif :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. guyz...yur mom haz total lee awesum answerz two day; we hope when herz done bakin cookkeez for dad her bakez ewe all sum treetz two.....we bee thinkin fill layz oh fish any thing !!! heerz two a green spotted puffer kinda week oh end two all!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good fill-ins as usual. Cookies are my favorite food partly because they are portable, you can take them with you wherever you go. My cat, Dolly used to give me kisses every day several times a day. Always on my nose. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great answers! Your #1 made me hungry for dessert...Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those were great and that hug and kiss was so cute at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh no, now I don't know whose page I answered on. I thought it was yours.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We always love reading your fill in answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. We love all of your answers, Annie, but your fill-in for #4 is absolutely perfect. Love and blessings to you, Bill and the furkids!

    ReplyDelete