Friday, March 11, 2011

The Girl Who Chased the Moon

The Girl Who Chased the Moon

The Southern charm of a whimsical small town with its seemingly peculiar people will draw you in, and will keep you spellbound.

Here, two women cross paths, both seeking acceptance. They need a place to call home, to belong. It is in this magical place that they both learn to accept, as well as find acceptance. They also find the meaning of home.

This is an enchanting novel full of mystery, magic and memorable characters.  
         

3 comments:

  1. This is on my wishlist.

    I enjoyed her previous books

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Loved Loved this book. I have just found Sarah Addison Allen and now consider myself a loyal reader of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read her latest, The Peach Keeper and couldn't put it down. Sugar Queen was really good too.

    ReplyDelete