Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness, by Book Soulmates


What a wonderful idea! I could not resist, so just signed up and want to spread the word! This is a great way to "recycle" books, share, and do a random act of kindness! It's easy, too! You go to Book Soulmates, sign up, and follow the instructions to list your "Book Wish List" (RAK). Others check out your list, and you can check out theirs. If lucky, you can fulfill some wishes, while perhaps having your own fulfilled! What a nice thing to do! Okay, here's my wish list (RAK)...
*Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother (Chua)
*Swallow the Ocean (Flynn)
*Weekends at Bellevue (Holland)
*All That's True (Miles)  

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea ;)
    I LOVE it and your blog.

    I'm following from Book Blogs.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic idea! Like paying it forward with books! Great blog! Thanks for sharing.

    I'm following from Book Blogs too!

    www.thewritetomakealiving.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found you on BookBlogs too - and to drop down to your last post and agree with that too, there are some wonderful, generous-spirited bloggers to be found via that site. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,
    I saw your message on Book Blogs (too).
    As I am owned by three cats and volunteer at my public library, I really like the pictures of your librarian and reference librarian.
    Please visit my blog--http://sweatercursed.blogspot.com
    Happy writing,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea and a way to get new reads, as well. And such a fantastic way of meeting new people and sharing books, too. :)

    Suz
    http://soulunsung.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Suz! I couldn't agree more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I learned something new today. :-)

    ReplyDelete