Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunday's Shining Star!


This Sunday, March 27th, I will be featured as: "The Shining Star" on
CMASH LOVES TO READ: 
http://cmashlovestoread.blogspot.com

This is a very important honour to me. I want to thank Cheryl from the bottom of my heart for noticing me, and for introducing me into the blogging community this way.
I want to thank all of you for accepting me, supporting me, visiting my blog, and especially for following my blog! Please know that I appreciate each and every one of you! Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo!

    Shining Star for the day! You deserve it! :)

    I am a fan of Cheryl's blog too.
    I will be looking out for you on Sunday.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to get to meet you over at Cheryl's today. I too, am a fan of Cheryl's blog.

    I noticed we both like poetry, I have a poetry blog where I publish my so called poetry. I am not a poet I only do it for fun. However, "My Reading Corner" is my main blog. "Shadows Of My Mind" is my poetry blog.

    I too, love reading books about animals, but I don't care to fish and bait my own hook. hee, hee. When we lived on the farm we had a big fishing pond, the children learnt to fish and clean their own fish and cook them, themselves.

    It was really nice meeting you, and I will be back to visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gigi Ann! It is great to meet you, too! Thank you for being here!

    If you write poetry, you are a poet. I truly believe each of us have poetry in us, if only we would all share it. I will definitely check out your poetry.

    Thank you, again. I appreciate your kind words. I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered you at Cheryl's blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete