Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thank You...

Special "Thanks"  to Inspired Kathy, and to Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews. Thank you both.
I want to officially thank all of those who have helped me get started book blogging, and who have sent me encouragement. I am learning, always learning. I hope all of you will continue to stop by, and will follow me, too. I plan to continue to follow others and will continue to grow. Reading and writing are integral parts of me. I feel privileged to be able to do both and be part of such a great community. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Am following you too Ann.

    Your blog will soon build up.
    I have only been blogging since July 2010.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the book blogging world, where the only down side is that your TBR list will explode.

    Stopping by and following from the Friday hop.
    http://workadayreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete