Monday, March 28, 2011

Words for the Week

I often find myself musing. As I have said , some of my musing will be reflected here. I would like to share some "Words for the Week" each Monday. Perhaps these musings will give pause for thought, some inspiration, a moment to meditate, or room for reflection. However you take it or use it is part of your journey. I am merely offering these thoughts to you. 

I will state where the thought came from, who said it, or where I heard or read it, if possible. If I don't know, I will state that. Today's musing was quoted by Oprah, from "a previous guest" whom she did not name.

This being said, the "Words for the Week" are:

"Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different."
                                                                           

4 comments:

  1. That is a good quote--one that everyone could benefit from. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and the kitty cat pictures! I'm a new follower, thanks for following me. I'll be visiting alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great quote and a wonderful way to live life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!! Hopefully you can join us next week for the Meet Me on Monday! blog hop as we would love to have you!!

    Be sure to come by for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Have a great Friday!
    Java

    ReplyDelete