Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness, by Book Soulmates


It's April sign-up time, if you have not done so!
This is such a great idea, for the spirit and for the world.
I have to admit that I love to trade books with others, for those very reasons. 
My Wish List is endless, but these are the ones I am listing:

*Swallow the Ocean (Flynn)
*Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother (Chua)
*Weekends at Bellevue (Holland)
*Firefly Cloak (Reynolds)
*Flowers for Elvis (Schuster)
*Irma Voth (Toews)

Here's hoping you get a wish granted!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Before I got my ereader, I would have loved to participate in something like this. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an eReader, too! But,I cannot resist a good book in any form...and for me there is just still something so comforting and enticing about an actual tangible book...*sigh*.
    I am looking for a different eReader, though. I need one of the "multimedia" devices. Any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete