Friday, May 6, 2011

Shh...I'm reading!

I don't post everyday. I really don't feel that I should "have to"; I don't want to "have to". Sometimes things are best left unsaid. Sometimes things should go without saying. Sometimes it's already been said. I'm a believer of "Less is More". I want to keep my blog personal and meaningful. It matters to me, and I hope it matters to others. I want it to always reflect me, my thoughts and feelings.

Even when I am silent, I am busy. I have been very hard at work on my own book of poetry. My book is almost ready to go to the publisher. I'm very excited about this! It has literally taken a lifetime of blood, sweat, and tears to get to this point. John Lennon said, "Life is what happens when you are making other plans." This rings true in each of us. Life is busy, it is supposed to be.

Still, be assured that I am always reading. I look forward to sharing the wonderful books I read. I have several reviews that will be posted in the upcoming days.

So please...Shh...I'm reading.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to interrupt your reading.....
    I love seeing your posts whenever they appear.
    I am quite sporadic with posting as there is absolutely no routine to my life :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to you, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete