Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Award!


 

Thank you, Ellen of "My Mother Stuttered"!
   I appreciate this more than I can say.


Rules:
 1. Thank and link to the person
who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts
about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15
deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies
to congratulate them.


Seven random facts about me:
1. I believe in angels.
2. My favourite place to be is in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
3. I went to nine schools while growing up, but was not a "military brat".
4. I love wild birds, especially Sandhill Crane. I have several Sandhill Crane photos and items people have given me. I adore them.
5. I have a very special love of Coyote. I admire and respect their ability to survive in spite of man and his assault on the environment. I believe coyote are misunderstood and under-appreciated. Our 15 year old Polly is a Coydog.
6. Autumn is my favourite season. I love everything about it.
7. I believe that animals go to Heaven when they die...it wouldn't be Heaven without them!

My 15 nominees are
(in no particular order)
1. Mystica
2. Dizzy C's Little Book Blog
3. Feeling Beachie
4. Jelly Loves Books
5. New Prairie Woman
6. I Love My Amazing Animals
7. Welcome to Just Cats In-Home Cat Care
8. Writing is a Blessing
9. The Pet Blog
10. Corgi's in My Garden
11. Coffee Tale Reviews
12. SUGAR MOON
13. Catladyland
14. Brenda Youngerman
15. The Crazy Life of a Writing Mom 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you again! Very sweet!!
    I liked your answers. I believe in Angels too! Autumn is my favorite season too. I decorate the best for Autumn too. By the time September rolls around, I can't wait for the pumpkins and leaves to turn! LOL I have never head of a coydog. Is she easy going?
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly is very smart and very sweet. She is extremely healthy, though now old (15!). She has developed some kidney & heart issues recently. She was a rescue situation when she was about a year old.
    Love your blog and your sweet kind heart. How could I not include you for this award?? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. I'm honored, especially since it's coming from a fellow cat lover! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you McGuffy Ann for thinking of me.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! 9 schools.. WOW! That couldn't have been easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sooo sweet :0) Thank you! I've added your blog to my sidebar.

    -Elisa

    ReplyDelete