Welcome to the 15h weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
From the new home….http://feelingbeachie.com
Each week, Feeling Beachie plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at: feelingbeachie(at)gmail(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from Makobi Scribe she wrote the last two statements!
She would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop… So, please visit her blog, then tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements
1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret_______
2. I over use the word______
3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was ______
4. ________ reminds me of the color yellow.
1. When I look back on my life, I regret that I did not finish nursing school.
2. I over use the word "Really?" . I asked my husband what word he thinks I might over use. At the risk of upsetting me, he said that I say this when someone does something that I question, or think is not a good idea.
3. The first time I saw the beach was when I was a young child. We went to the beaches in Chicago, on Lake Michigan. The first time I saw the ocean beaches was when I was ten years old. We moved to the Galveston, Texas area. I was overwhelmed by the vastness of the Gulf of Mexico!
4. Autumn reminds me of the colour yellow.
*Please note: Future Hops and related features will be on my Potpourri Page!*