Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday Four-Fill-In

Welcome to the 14th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
                          
Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to: feelingbeachie(at)gmail(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!  This week’s co-host is her friend Irene… She submitted the last two statements.
Feeling Beachie would LOVE it if you could please help spread the word about this hop…. So, please visit her blog, then tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This weeks statements:
1.      I cannot eat just one _____
2.      When I am in a bad mood ____ always makes me feel better
3.      Happiness is___________________
4.      The most comfortable thing I own is __________________________


Okay...here are my answers:

1. I cannot eat just one strawberry.
2. When I am in a bad mood my cats always make me feel better.
3. Happiness is a state of mind. Physical things that can promote happiness in me are cats, books, coffee, Bill, and friends...not necessarily in that order.
4. The most comfortable thing I own is my wedding ring.

1 comment:

  1. I loved you answer about your wedding ring. That is awesome! Your lucky to have a good husband.
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete