Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Pictures, My Words

My Pictures, My Words 

By Mac Kenney


Mac Kenny has combined two talents to make one heartfelt book. He makes it clear from the first page that they are lasting gifts meant to be shared. His book is a gift he offers to all who see it.

Mac’s nature themed photography is incredible, whether flowers, animals or landscape. Each photo allows you to see beauty from his keen point of view, that of a gifted photographer. Paired with poetry, his pictures come alive.

In this unique book, Mac pairs a poem with a photograph on one page. On the facing page, he features a close-up of one aspect of the picture. The effect is amazing, simple yet profound.

Mac Kenney’s poetry is straightforward, full of love, life and living life with love. His message is simple, honest and delivered with beauty. His book is quite effective.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming by Cheryl and enjoying the tequilas with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PK! Actually I don't drink, but I'll take a non-alcoholic pina colada! And your sense of humour!
    *LOL!*

    ReplyDelete