Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Special Thank You...

Thank you to all of you wonderful people. Your kindness, patience, and support means so much to me. I am recuperating, though it will be a long, ongoing process. In the meantime, I am able to get back to "work" now! 


I will be resuming my usual postings, including the "fun" postings . I will be using my pages where appropriate, so please check those out, too. My blog, much like myself, is a work in progress. I truly see this as a good thing.


I have been reading, so I have several reviews coming! And my TBR pile is pretty big, so there are many more to follow those I have read! (A special thank you to those who send me books! I appreciate you more than words can say!)


So...stay tuned! I still have lots to say and do!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you're recuperating comfortably!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the road to recovery. I hope you are being kind to yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete