Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Someone Will Be With You Shortly

Product Details



Notes from a Perfectly Imperfect Life


By Lisa Kogan


Lisa Kogan’s observations on being a woman, on motherhood, and life in general are funny, honest and I think relatable, for most women today. The essays have thought and purpose, as well as humor.

Lisa tells her story in bits and pieces, with a sharp, keen wit. She tells of her life in New York, from dating, working, motherhood, and even personal tales such as health issues.
There is even a bit of politics that can be taken however the reader chooses.

The final product is a funny, charming little memoir of humorist essays.



2 comments:

  1. I might just have to grab this book!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received this book from a friend. She said some of the things sounded like something I'd say, or how I'd say it. I can't wait to read it. It's sitting next to me right now, I got all excited when I saw the cover on your blog!

    ReplyDelete