Saturday, August 20, 2011

National Homeless Animal Day: 20 August 2011


This is for every Homeless Animal...

Most of my life I have taken in, taken care of, rescued, rehabilitated and loved various homeless animals. There has been everything from newborn to aged, from toads and turtles to skunks and opossums, raccoons and rabbits to cats and dogs. I believe that every one of them was worth saving. Every animal I have ever helped knew love in my home. And every one of them returned that love. Love heals.



5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I am an animal lover as well. I have three dogs & two cats. And I volunteer at my local humane society....

    ReplyDelete
  2. great clip. It's so sweet it's almost sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet, Ann! And you are right...love heals. I've only really rescued cats over the years, maybe a couple of dogs along the way. I so prefer cats to dogs though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow rescue Mama of all living creatures, I wholeheartedly agree!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Ann! Thank you for caring for all those precious babies who need help. Love does indeed heal.:)

    I could watch that video a thousand times in a row without getting tired of it! :)

    ReplyDelete