Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Chats on the Farmhouse Porch"

Something new to me.
I invite you to join in!

Questions:
  1. Did you have a way to earn money as a child or teen?
  2. Does your body run hot or cold? (Are you in a sweater/jumper when everyone else is in short sleeves or do you wear a sweatshirt when everyone has on parkas?)
  3. What's your level of computer savvy? 
  4. When you have pasta, do you prefer a red sauce (marinara type) or a white sauce (fettuccine type)?
  5. What's your favorite thing to put in brownies?
My Answers:
   1. As a teen I worked in women's clothing, at a local department store.
   2. Usually I run warm, but as I get older I tend to get chilly more easily!
   3. I learn as I go! In fact, I usually have to fix what my husband messes up! 
   4. I definitely prefer white sauces! Yum!
   5. This one is easy...*lol*...my teeth! I'm just sayin'...


Thank you for the cup of chai! And here is a nice fresh carrot for Wendell!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the first person to say their teeth belonged in Brownies. Sounds like a good idea to me!
    Have a good upcoming weekend.
    Patrice

    Wendell says thank you. He can be so polite to my blog friends!

    ReplyDelete