Thursday, October 20, 2011
"Chats on the Farmhouse Porch"
Grab a carrot for Wendall, and join Patrice at Everyday Ruralty on her porch for a chat!
1. What kind of camera do you use?
2. What will you have for Thanksgiving dinner? If not in the US, tell us about a special meal, please.
3. What's the biggest vehicle you've driven?
4. Have you ever been on a train? This can be a commuter train or the chugga-chugga-choo-choo kind.:)
5. What question would you like to ask the people visiting on my porch next week?
1. I use a Nikon Cool Pix, and I love it!
2. Thanksgiving always consists of a turkey and cornbread stuffing, with the usual greenbean casserole, potatoes, etc.! And I love pecan pie! With Bill's new job...we will see what happens.
3. The biggest vehicle I have driven is a van. Bill, however, is driving rigs with 53' trailers!
4. I've ridden commuter trains, Amtrak, and even the old Santa Fe train when I was a kid!
5. "What is the most unusual pet you have had?"
Thanks Patrice! I love your visits! Thanks for having me over!