Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

T.G.I.F.
Photobucket
Hosted by Hilary, who says...
"Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Cathy Kennedy she submitted the last two statements.
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…"
This week’s statements:
1.I am afraid of____
2.My ___ is my favorite room of my house
3.The last time I _____ I couldn’t ______.
4.I got my first _____ when I was ____.
My Answers...
1. I am afraid of spiders, and enclosed spaces.
2. My bedroom is my favorite room in the house.
3. The last time I rescued a litter of kittens I couldn't sleep for weeks. It was worth it!
4. I got my first "serious" kiss when I was thirteen. We were moving from Texas back to Illinois.

6 comments:

  1. Spiders are scary!!!! Stopping in and now following you! You mentioned the Great Lakes, I have a place on Lake Erie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww yay for rescuing these beautiful kitties! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you rescued a liter of kittens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart for rescuing those precious furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. spiders seems to be the theme of this week.... what are you ALL so afraid of????
    I love that you rescued a litter of kittens...but then what did you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...how sweet that you rescued a litter of kitties. That's so nice.

    ReplyDelete