Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Award!


I received an email from my dear friend Brenda Youngerman 
I was amazed, because she was passing an award to me. With so much going on in my life, I have not blogged the way I want to.  (See previous post.)
Thank you, Brenda. I am truly honoured by this award. I have much respect and admiration for you. You are an inspiration and I adore you.
I am supposed to list and answer seven questions regarding seven posts.
This is hard, because I have not done much yet, but...here goes:
1. Most Beautiful Post...Dewey's Birdhouse.
2. Most Popular Post...Maisie.
3. Most Controversial Post...my review of Not Afraid of Life.
4. Most Helpful Post...I hope my messages and musings.
5. Most Surprisingly Successful Post...some of my book reviews.
6. Most Under-Rated Post...Hope.
7. Most Pride-Worth Post...my musings; when I open up.
But, I hope you will decide for yourself. I hope you will read my posts and comment. Please feel free to let me know what you think.
Thank you again, Brenda!
Now...I pass this award to:
and
Please check out their work! They deserve recognition!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving your award. I know times get busy and the folks don't work for us as much as we want them to but we seem to take whatever they will give to us.
    Thank you so much for passing this on to me. I will have to give this some thought and will let you know when I post about my award. Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving your award. I know times get busy and the folks don't work for us as much as we want them to but we seem to take whatever they will give to us.
    Thank you so much for passing this on to me. I will have to give this some thought and will let you know when I post about my award. Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I LOVE #1. It truly is an AMAZING post that I'll never forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about the name! I didn't have time to post anything last night and was trying to hurry to get it done this morning.

    ReplyDelete