Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Times They are a'Changin'

Bill & I  have gone through many changes in our 30+ years together: the good, the bad and the ugly...and we did it all together. The past few have been particularly chaotic. We lost people we very much cared about. We have lost and added critters to our home. This year has brought several changes in itself.
  
I had ankle surgery, and am still in physical therapy. (This ankle surgery has been far more painful than the (bilateral) hip and knee replacements!) I am working on it, though I am told that it will take a long while.

We all know the state of the economy, but I will not go into politics here.  Let's just say I am conservative. Over the past couple of years Bill was forced to change jobs, twice. Now (midlife) he is changing careers. Basically, he has little or no choice. This is hard emotionally, as he will be traveling constantly.

My blog continues to change and evolve, too. I am sure all of this will be reflected more in my future writing and blogging. I do plan more "blogging" (musing), as well as my book reviews. (Yes, I really do read a lot.) I have a lot to share. I am becoming more brave with my writing and sharing, thanks to some of my blogger-friends and writer-friends. (Thank you especially: Brenda, Beth & Elisa.) Please know that I love and appreciate all who follow and support me, each and every one of you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your ankle recovers completely soon... Good luck to you and Bill... This was a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete