Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun"

Photobucket


Hilary of FEELING BEACHIE says:
"Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Irene from the Soap Box.  She came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, andadd the linky to your post…"
This week’s statements:
1.       I have never been to ___
2.       I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be ____
3.       If I didn’t have___________________I’d be completely lost
4.       _________________________is always the best feeling at the end of the day.
My Answers:
1. "I have never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma." (Three Dog Night; couldn't resist.)
2. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be reclusive.
3. If I didn't have my reading glasses I'd be completely lost.
4. A hug or cuddle is always the best feeling at the end of the day.
Okay...now hop on over to FEELING BEACHIE and visit Hilary!

6 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than a cuddle. I hear you about the glasses. Before Lasik, I'd be lost without my glasses too. man, was I blind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, #4 is awesome :) I tweeted this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 brought back such memories it made me laugh.... and hummmm!
    #2 --- I am right there with you ---- a hermit crab under my shell
    #4 ---- hug and cuddle Muttley - first on my list as I walk in the door <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuddles at the end of the day are the best! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I missed the obvious on my own....blind as a bat without my contacts in!
    I am blessed..I can get hugs and cuddles all day long :)

    ReplyDelete