Saturday, November 19, 2011

Follow (Friday) Four Fill-In


Hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie is the host of this Hop.


Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank to fill in the answers on your own blog. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own check out her site. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from Just Another Day , who came up with the last two statements.
This week’s statements:
1. I love the smell of ____
2. When I fly, I ____
3. I don’t like ___ but I ___.
4. My favorite ___ is ___.

My Answers:
1. I love the smell of the Estevant Pines in the Keweenaw Peninsula of the U.P. (MI).
2. When I fly, I do it extremely rarely. (Though I wish I could really fly...)
3. I don't like conflict, but I realize it is a necessary evil, essential to stand up for yourself and your beliefs.
4. My favorite poem is Warning,

6 comments:

  1. The pines sound aromatic! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really flying... now that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your fill-ins! Don't real pine trees smell wonderful? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE #3. You came up with the most creative answers! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I love the smell of bacon frying.
    2. When I fly, I try to get an aisle seat.
    3. I don't like going to work but I like starvation even less.
    4. My favourite season is autumn.

    I saw your notice on the cat blogosphere. I love books, too; not just the reading of them, but the feel of them and their smell. I like inscriptions inside the covers, showing that they were loved by others half a century ago. Let's see people feel the same way about their computers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! I like your answers.

    ReplyDelete