Sunday, November 13, 2011

Belatedly Following Friday Four Fill-In

Photobucket

Hilary of FEELING BEACHIE says,


"Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Sarah from the Mama Pirate
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, andadd the linky to your post…"
This week’s statements:
  1. My first car was a ___
  2. I find a ___ very relaxing
  3. Red ___________ make me think of _______________.
  4. Next year, ___________ will ______________.
My Answers:
1. My first car was a 1970 Camaro...it sounds better than it actually was...*lol*.
2. I find a cup of hot tea very relaxing.
3. Red feathers make me think of the pair of cardinals that live in the pine tree.
4. Next year, my writing will be much more disciplined.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your writing!! A lovely cup of tea at about 4-ish in the afternoon is always a welcome treat for me!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tea relaxes you...the only beverage that helps relax me is some red wine

    ReplyDelete