Please join Patrice and her wonderful weekly chat over at Everyday Ruralty
Here are the current discussion questions and my answers:
1. Where would you take the blogger group for a chat, if they came to your house?
2. How do you handle "toxic people"? They're the ones that are very difficult to be around and generally don't bring out the best in us.
3. In high school, were you the athlete, the cheerleader (actual or just your personality), the geek, the social butterfly, or lost?4. What's your favorite thing made from apples?
5. Do you do most of your shopping in stores or online?
1. I have a big back yard, with bird feeders and a birdbath that are usually very active. There is also Dewey's now well known special birdhouse.
2. I have learned to distance myself from toxic people. While it is not easy, and can be even painful in some cases, sometimes it is all that you can do.
3. In high school, I was a "ROTC". This is its own group, as the ones mentioned are. In fact, I was second in command of our Battalion, of over 100 cadets.
4. My favorite thing made from apples is apple cider, especially hot with a cinnamon stick!
5. I usually shop in stores. It's easier with returns, exchanges, etc. I tend to be particular too, so this way I feel more sure of my purchase.
Thanks, Patrice! Hugs and a carrot for you, Wendell!