Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill In


Every week, Hilary of Feeling Beachie gives us four statements to complete. Her co-host this week is Irene from Me, Myself and I. If you have suggestions for questions, please let Hilary know and you could be her co-host!

This week’s statements:
1. Lately, I have been feeling  a little___________
2. I am usually a ­­­­______
3. ________________________is always the best feeling at the end of the day
4. _________________________is the first thing I do in the morning
My Answers:
1. Lately, I have been feeling a little depressed.
2. I am usually a positive person. Really.
3. A hug is always the best feeling at the end of the day.
4. Get  a hot mug of coffee is the first thing I do in the morning, or I cannot function. 

10 comments:

  1. Coffee is the third thing I do in the morning :) It'd be the first if it were closer- perhaps I could put a coffee maker in my room ;)

    Have a good New Year!

    Hopping over from the fill-in, Friday, Follow...thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feed the cats first, even before my coffee. :-)

    And coming home to them at the end of the day is the best feeling for me. Well, that and getting out of my work clothes into sweats, to let it all hang out. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *LOL*Chloe has resolved the morning issue. I have to feed them @ 4 AM, then can go back to bed for 2 hrs. That started when I was bottle-feeding them...and it never stopped...but they are healthy & happy! No...they don't still bottle-feed, just are spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you have been a bit depressed lately. This time of year can have that affect on people. I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww hope you get lots of hugs at the end of your day! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry you are feeling so down..... hopefully the cats and the hugs help :)
    Happy New Year and let's hope that 2012 is better !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the same answers I would have said! I hope your not too depressed too long.
    I always get a cup of coffee too first thing, but lately I have to walk dogs before!
    Happy New Year!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you're a little depressed. Hope the New Year changes that.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry you are feeling down.. I hope you soon return to your "possitive" self.. Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot function without my coffee either. I need two cups in the morning to get going. And I love hugs, too!!!! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete