Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday Fun Four Fill-In



Hilary at Feeling Beachie is the host of this very fun Hop.

Each week, she lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, let her know. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!This week’s co-host is the wonderful Brenda of Fiction With a Purpose (she came up with the last two statements). Please visit them both; they are wonderful women.

This week’s statements:
1. I have a love hate relationship with_____
2. I have been buying a lot of ___ lately
3. If I hear _____________ anymore I swear I will _________________
4. Whenever I see_____ makes me ____________ and then I ____________

My Answers:
1. I have a love-hate relationship with healthcare. The miracles of science amazes me...so does my failed ankle surgery. I can't believe I am worse now than before.
2. I have been buying a lot of critter food lately. Between the inside furkids and the birds & squirrels outside, we are going through a lot of critter food!
3. If I hear Frank Sinatra sing "Mistletoe & Holly" anymore, I swear I will boycott carols!
4. Whenever I see people going for walks, it makes me remember how great it felt, and then I feel very sad that I can't. I am trying to get my ankle issue resolved, but it is time consuming, painful both physically and emotionally, and extremely disheartening.

4 comments:

  1. It is so nice that you buy food for the critters outside!
    I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time with your ankle... hopefully it will be resolved soon and you can walk when the weather is nicer :) --- just think - maybe you can train a cat to go on a walk with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your ankle. It is so frustrating, I know. Especially since you treated it to be better and it is not.... Christmas songs in general make me a little mental - after years of listening to them for two months straight / 8 hours per day... But, lately I have been obsessed with Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just like me in trying to feed the whole world of critters out there!!! I love watching all the birds and squirrels and even the deer that raid the feeders!!! So sorry about the ankle---that must be so frustrating!!! I am praying it gets taken care of soon and you feel like your old self again. How frustrating to have thought it would be corrected and then have it not be! I think I am with you on the Frank Sinatra thing too.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. *lol* No, Brenda. I remember once when Bill tried to put a cat on a leash...not a pretty sight! Someday, I hope to be able to get a puppy to walk.

    ReplyDelete