Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fun Follow Four Fill In



Every week, Hilary of Feeling Beachie hosts a "Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun". I hate to miss this one,  so even if I have to be late, I try to make it! So, here we go...
This week’s statements:
1.       ____ is my ideal winter night.
2.       I don’t remember the last time I ___ but, I really want to.
3.       I will never turn down __________
4.      To save money I like to ____________
My Answers:
1. Cuddling inside, and watching a good snowfall from the bay window is my ideal winter night. This was fun last February, when we had a good old-fashioned blizzard!
2. I don't remember the last time I made a snowman, but I really want to! I also want to go sledding!!
3. I will never turn down a hug.
4. To save money,  I like to re-use whatever I can as long as possible!
Thank you, Hilary, for hosting this fun each week! Hugs!
Please go visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie; she & her blog are awesome! You'll love them, and you will especially love Alex!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Those are great answers! I love to watch winter storms too. We had one on Halloween and since then it has been like spring here in New England!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww big big hugs from me and Charlie! :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hug is definitely a good thing not to turn down --- and it must be returned with gusto!
    I am hoping that the few small flakes falling right now mean that we will be snowman creators, and downhill sled champs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex and I are sending you big hugs too... I actually made a snow man last winter... we had a lot of snow... it was fun... well the snowman part, driving in the snow, not so much...

    ReplyDelete