Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fun Four Fill-In...






Every Friday, Hilary at Feeling Beachie hosts this fun "Fill In". Please join her! 
This week’s statements:
1.       When I ___ I feel that ___ paid off.
2.       I just realized that____.
3.       My _______ come from _______.
4.       If I had _____, I would _____.
My Answers:
1. When I think of my husband I feel that loyalty & commitment paid off.
2. I just realized that I have to have my ankle surgery totally re-done.
3. My decisions come from my intuitions based on experiences.
4. If I had my ideal life, I would live in the U.P. and commune mostly with nature.
Now, hop on over & visit Hilary!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh - good luck with the surgery! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hop over! And I hope the surgery goes well.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the surgery... good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( about the surgery.....
    I completely agree with #3!

    ReplyDelete