Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back in the Saddle...sorta'


I made it home from Arizona! 



So, I'm "back in the saddle",
trying to get caught up 
on all of the things here at home!



It was a whirlwind tour of 
The Valley of the Sun! 

We were able to drive through 
Apache Junction, 
Superstition Mountain.


The difference in landscape 
was incredible! 


The Tonto National Forest 
does not have the trees 
that I am used to up North.






If Mayo Clinic in Phoenix 
can't help me, 
have options in 
Apache Junction!



Anyway, 
"Honey, I'm Home!"






P.S. If you don't see your comment
on "I'll Be Missing", 
please let me know.
Somehow, some comments
went to another blog
and were deleted
(I never saw them).

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Hope you are ok and feeling better! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were in my neck of the woods! (I haven't been keeping up with everyone's posts this week.) We could have met! Apache Junction is about 10-15 miles from where I stay! Darn it! I hope the Mayo clinic solves your health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a stitch. A funny, succinct summary of a worthwhile trip to the desert ... And, it was all good! So, "Honey, I am Home", but where is Honey? He'll be saying the same thing soon. I know you can't wait!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete