Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feeling Beachie's Fun Four Fill-In

Every Friday, Hilary at Feeling Beachie posts four statements. This week the co-host is Sarah of The Mama Pirate. It is our fun mission to fill in each statement as it pertains to us. Here are this week's questions, followed by my answers.

This week’s statements:
1. ________ is not my strongest virtue
2. _________ is my favorite meal of the day
3. ___________ is my ____________
4. Whenever ____________ happens, I always _____________.

My Answers:
1. Trust is not my strongest virtue. I have a hard time trusting other people.
2. Lunch/dinner is my favorite meal of the day. You may make it big or little, and have plenty of fuel to get you through the day. I am not a breakfast person; just coffee, please. Supper can be too much!
3. "Myself" is my own worst enemy. Whether or not it is proper English, it is true.
4. Whenever something bad (around me) happens, I always blame or question myself.

Okay...there you have it, truth & all! Now hop on over to Hilary's and enjoy her awesome blog. And check out Sarah the Mama Pirate, too! Everyone, have a fun-filled week!

5 comments:

  1. Trust would definitely be my #2 response after patience. when did people just get so complicated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear you about being your own worst enemy... I know i am mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww McGuffy Ann!! You must love yourself!! Yes you must! How could you not? First off you have a most gorgeous and unique name!! Yay!! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear McGuffy Ann,
    Blaming ourselves is something many of us must have learned when we were children. I'm trying to let go of that tendency. I hope you are trying too. Be gracious to yourself. It's clear that your readers find you special.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4--I'm so familiar with that. I'm trying to stop being so hard on myself though--that's one of my resolutions.

    P. S. Lunch/dinner is awesome. I never eat breakfast though lol ;)

    ReplyDelete