It is time to visit with Patrice & Wendell at Everyday Ruralty . Every Tuesday they have a good old fashioned "chat" on their front porch. They pose questions for visitors to answers. Come join in!
This Week's Questions:
1. What's you favorite kind of salad?
2. How old were you when you learned to cook?
3. What's your favorite kind of store? (grocery, garden, department, cooking, bookstore, etc)
4. If you could have lived during another time in history, what time would that have been?
5. I'm looking forward to_______________.
1. My favourite kind of salad is spinach salad. I love most salads, with the exception of iceberg lettuce.
2. I was probably about 12 when I learned to cook, though I didn't actually get good at it until I was well into my teens.
3. My favourite kind of store is any book store. I can spend hours in a book store!
4. If I could have lived in any time in history, I would have loved to have lived in the late 1900s, in America. I think that was an interesting time for our country for many reasons.
5. I'm looking forward to being healed (after the ankle revision) and able to walk again pain-free!!
Thank you Patrice! Hugs to you & Wendell!