Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

This is a fun "meme" hosted by Hilary of Feeling Beachie
This week’s statements:

1. I don’t understand rudeness or abuse
and probably never will.
2. I prefer books to movies.
3. My favorite smell is the woods or forest because I feel a sense of peace there. 
4. I suspect my neighbors of not caring about wildlife or the environment.
 
Please visit Hilary of Feeling Beachie, and the wonderful Alex!
 
(Please excuse any changes. This post "disappeared". I had to "re-do" it! *augh*)

6 comments:

  1. I used to love hiking through the woods... not quite possible here. We just don't have woods here in Fl like we had in Germany!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking in the woods - the fresh pine, cedar or birch scent! Or soon it will be maple syrup time around here and that will be wonderful!
    I don't get rudeness and cruelty either. it's just not that hard to be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer books to movies too.. especially since I always fall asleep watching a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree there is never an excuse for rudeness or cruelty. I don't know, I would teeter between a love of books and movies. lol. My son and I LOVE woods, forests, and just plain anything outdoors. It always seems so calming for the most part. Unless of course you are being "stalked" by the wonderful Chicken Hawk we have nested in our woods. lol, he is a pain in the butt, always hovers if he hears you outside. hehe, can be a bit unnerving at times. I feel like he's just waiting to get me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there is a movie out about a book, I prefer to read the book first. I'm not sure if mine do either. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of your answers! they are great

    ReplyDelete