Tuesday, February 28, 2012
The Kreativ Award
Thank you to Angie, of Angels are Kids and Furkids for the Kreativ Blogger Award!!
Wow! I am so honoured and excited! Angie is one of my favourite people. Please check out her blog and you will quickly see why. Thank you, Angie. Hugs!
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
The Questions & My Answers:
1. Favourite song...Both Sides Now, by Judy Collins...this has been my favourite song since it came out, when I was a child. We sang it in choir then. I think it says a lot about Life. Of course, there are many songs that I love and identify with, however.
2. Favourite dessert...probably mint-chocolate chip ice cream. It is a weakness & a treat.
3. What ticks me off...is rudeness! There is no excuse or reason for rudeness. It is just hurtful.
4. When I'm upset I...withdraw, retreat, reflect. I think it through before I react.
5. Favourite pet(s)...are cats & dogs. I think they are so interactive, and cuddly! There are favourite cat and dogs, too...but that is a long and winding road.
6. Black or white...grey...I like grey, and gravitate towards it.
7. Biggest fear...losing my husband, Bill. I cannot imagine life without him.
8. Everyday attitude..."It is what it is...& must be dealt with." I believe I can deal with anything, as long as I know what I am dealing with.
9. What is perfection?...Perfection is mutual acceptance & love.
10. Guilty pleasures...are mint-chocolate chip ice cream, and non-educational TV.
Ten Random Facts/Thoughts about Myself:
1. I love sweaters with pockets & hoods, and "Hoodies".
2. I collect unique dictionaries, like Yiddish, Southern, Yooper, Slang, Regional, etc.
3. I love waterfalls, whether small or large. A favourite waterfall is Tahquamenon Falls, in Michigan.
4. I shower daily. I never take tub baths; it creeps me out.
5. I refused to "graduate" with my eighth grade class. We had moved (again), and these were not the ones I went through junior high school with. I chose to pick up my diploma.
6. I struggled with math. I think in words, not numbers.
7. I was a devoted Mad-TV fan, and miss it. I liked early SNL, and then Mad-TV.
8. My favourite cats are polydactyl. I truly believe they are special. I hope to have a Tuxedo Poly someday...if I ever find one, or it finds me!
9. I will not wear open-toed shoes.
10. I absolutely love all trees and everything about them.
Now I pass this award on to:
*Brenda of Brenda Youngerman
*Carol of Dizzy C's Little Book Blog
*Kathy of SUGAR MOON
*Patty of Books, Thoughts And A Few Adventures
*Andrea of From The Sol
*Pat of A View from the Edge
Please accept this award, because it comes from my heart. Each of you are special & creative in your own unique way.