Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Kreativ Award


Thank you to Angie, of  Angels are Kids and Furkids for the Kreativ Blogger Award!!
Wow! I am so honoured and excited! Angie is one of my favourite people. Please check out her blog and you will quickly see why. Thank you, Angie. Hugs!
The Rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

The Questions & My Answers:
1. Favourite song...Both Sides Now, by Judy Collins...this has been my favourite song since it came out, when I was a child. We sang it in choir then. I think it says a lot about Life. Of course, there are many songs that I love and identify with, however.
2. Favourite dessert...probably mint-chocolate chip ice cream. It is a weakness & a treat.
3. What ticks me off...is rudeness! There is no excuse or reason for rudeness. It is just hurtful.
4. When I'm upset I...withdraw, retreat, reflect. I think it through before I react.
5. Favourite pet(s)...are cats & dogs. I think they are so interactive, and cuddly! There are favourite cat and dogs, too...but that is a long and winding road.
6. Black or white...grey...I like grey, and gravitate towards it.
7. Biggest fear...losing my husband, Bill. I cannot imagine life without him.
8. Everyday attitude..."It is what it is...& must be dealt with." I believe I can deal with anything, as long as I know what I am dealing with.
9. What is perfection?...Perfection is mutual acceptance & love.
10. Guilty pleasures...are mint-chocolate chip ice cream, and non-educational TV. 
Ten Random Facts/Thoughts about Myself:
1. I love sweaters with pockets & hoods, and "Hoodies".
2. I collect unique dictionaries, like Yiddish, Southern, Yooper, Slang, Regional, etc.
3. I love waterfalls, whether small or large. A favourite waterfall is Tahquamenon Falls, in Michigan.
4. I shower daily. I never take tub baths; it creeps me out.
5. I refused to "graduate" with my eighth grade class. We had moved (again), and these were not the ones I went through junior high school with. I chose to pick up my diploma.
6. I struggled with math. I think in words, not numbers.
7. I was a devoted Mad-TV fan, and miss it. I liked early SNL, and then Mad-TV.
8. My favourite cats are polydactyl. I truly believe they are special. I hope to have a Tuxedo Poly someday...if I ever find one, or it finds me!
9. I will not wear open-toed shoes.
10. I absolutely love all trees and everything about them.
Now I pass this award on to:
*Brenda of Brenda Youngerman
*Carol of Dizzy C's Little Book Blog
*Kathy of SUGAR MOON
*Patty of  Books, Thoughts And A Few Adventures
*TillyBud/thelaughinghousewife
*Andrea of  From The Sol
*Pat of A View from the Edge
Please accept this award, because it comes from my heart. Each of you are special &  creative in your own unique way.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, my friend! Well deserved recognition! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I'd love to read through some of those dictionaries... while having some chocolate mint ice cream of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...I will do it very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats with your award!! Yay!

    I am so not a maths person. I cannot deal with numbers! I appreciate the beauty in a mathematical equation and the profundity of numbers but I'll be darned if I can understand them! LOL!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you...I will do it very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. McGuffy Ann,
    congrats on the award, and thank you for passing on to me.

    Apologies for missing it, I have been in a world of my own. :)

    I bet that collection of dictionaries is a rare collection. Very interesting :)

    carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. McGuffy Ann

    congrats on the award and thank you for passing on to me.

    Apologies for missing it. I have been in a world of my own. :)

    That collection of dictionaries must be rare. Very interesting and unusual.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!

    I love 'Both Sides Now,' too! There is a brand new cover of the song that is really, really good. You might like it :)

    You can give it a listen at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijXOx32790

    Take care,
    Ms. C
    www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete