Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mayo Clinic


I have been a patient of Mayo Clinic for several years. I have always gone to the Minnesota Mayo. This was the first time I visited the Arizona Mayo Clinic. I have to say I am impressed with Mayo, in general.
Since I have been home, I have begun to plan my next visit to Arizona. I did get answers, and now need to have the necessary surgery to fix the problem.
I will be going back to Mayo Clinic, in Arizona, mid-March. I will have the necessary pre-op tests, etc. I will then have the surgery, as well.
It is going to be a long road, but I have to take it. I am grateful for the hope Mayo Clinic has given me.


photo by Mayo Clinic

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for the Mayo Clinic! We continue to send you tons of support hugs and purrs! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that Mayo Clinic was able to give you answers and looks like they will be able to help you. :-) That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you loved Mayo in AZ. Sorry you have to have surgery, but know they will take excellent care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. I am hopeful, but desperate & terrified. Your support means a lot.

    ReplyDelete