Welcome to the porch for Patrice's weekly chat. Here are the questions for this week:
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?2. What's your favorite kind of juice?
3. Have you tried Pinterest yet?
4. I can't wait for __________ from my garden (or farmers' market/CSA/neighbor with green thumb).
5. The worst job I ever had was __________________.
My Answers are:
1. Coffee. I'm not a breakfast person. I know...sometimes I guilt myself. I like oatmeal. I'll bet Wendell likes his oats, too!
2. I like pineapple-orange-banana, especially with coconut juice...hold the alcohol! *lol*
3. I have never tried Pinterest. I need to find out what it is all about!
4. I can't wait for the flowers in the garden! They always cheer me up!
5. The worst job I ever had was retail. It is just so tedious. I respect those who do it well, though. An informed salesperson is very valuable to their employer and the consumer.