Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Curious as a Cat" Questions (Week 315)

1) You're opening up a cafe. What songs do you have playing for your customers? List a few songs from your playlist.

I would opt for classic 60s-70s music, to reflect the environment I would be trying to create. However, I would control volume and keep it meaningful. I would include: Carole King, Judy Collins, James Taylor, Carly King, Neil Young, Janis Joplin, Buffy Saint Marie, CSN, CCR...yeah, I'm a bit of a hippie...shh...
2) What is biggest regret in the past week?

That I didn't have Mayo do my original ankle surgery!!
3) If you were offered the perfect job in a place you absolutely did NOT want to live, would you take it?

No. Life is too short. Happiness cannot be bought, nor can emotional security.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture?
Public Domain Photo

 Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
  
This photo reminds me of my wonderful friend, Andrea. She knows more about birds & caring for them. She has feeders & birdhouses everywhere! In fact, I thought this was one of hers! She has taught me much about birds. Our mutual love of critters brought us together, but our friendship keeps growing. This house is like her: open, inviting, and real.

5 comments:

  1. That bird house is adorable.

    I'd have a jazz café, though I have no desire to have a café. LOL. But I'd love to sit in one and have a great latté.

    My regret this week? Not being able to wallop the neighbour's foul-mouthed little boy. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on that little boy situation! There is way too much of that! Unfortunately, I think it is my generation that started allowing this "freedom of expression". We are paying for it, but they will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling birdhouse! My thought upon seeing it was that neighbors sure would be close and have to get along! LOL. Does the fact that I love all the music you mention make me a wannabe hippie? My biggest regret of the week? Probably that I fretted away a whole evening worrying over work stresses instead of really enjoying the time with my husband. (I'm a bad, bad, bad worrier....) And NO way would I take a great job in a terrible location because I just don't think it would be worth it! I agree totally with your response! Great questions to ponder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo adorkable ... I love you too! Andrea

    ReplyDelete