Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday with Feeling Beachie


Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Susi from Boca Frau.  She came up with the last two statements.  
Hilary can really use co-hosts, so please send some statements her way.
This week’s statements & my answers: 
1. I get my best ideas in the middle of the night. 
2. When I am overwhelmed I withdraw. 
3. When I have a cold, I like to sleep it off. 
4. Watching a cat move, can be very inspiring or very amusing.
Now please hop over to Hilary's blog & Susi's blog! They are awesome!

5 comments:

  1. My cats antics would make for a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like the night time is a theme for good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that a lot of people get their best ideas late at night. I wonder why that is? Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching our Finn move and jump around. I've been neglectful of my pooches and have taken a bunch more pics of the cat!!!

    ReplyDelete