Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Hilary Friday



Hilary at Feeling Beachie hosts this fun Hop. She has been doing this for a year! Thank you, Hilary! 


Each week, Hilary lists four statements for us to complete. Sign in on her blog, and follow the rules. If you have ideas for future statements, let her know.  If she uses them, she will add you as co-host!This week 
Brenda Youngerman is the co-host, and came up with the last two statements. Please visit their blogs; they are wonderful!
The statements & my answers are:
1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet Ronald Reagan. I loved his intelligence & wit. He was warm and wise. That's a combination I can't resist. 
2. I find it hard to sleep. Between missing Bill and his presence, and not being able to get comfortable...nights can be very long! The cats even get tired of me and leave.
3. The last time Bill went back on the road and I had to let him go then I cried all the way home.
4. Where are the paper & pens when the epiphanies or deep thoughts are here? It seems like often when I have a moment of clarity or a poetic thought, if I don't write it down I lose it. *augh*

8 comments:

  1. I love your response to #4.... I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with number 4! I had a thought the other night, woke up a couple of times and said it to myself so I would not forget it, said it first thing in the morning and then later in the day when I went to go write ...it was gone. Gone, gone, gone! And it was going to be good!!! Sigh.
    Sorry it is hard to be without Bill. I understand that part, too. Only mine is Chris and he is not gone as long as Bill but I still miss him terribly when he is.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, Ronald Reagan would have been one person i would have liked to meet. If only to say Thank you! for helping in reuniting Germany and ending Communism in the former East Germany!!! Without him I may not be living here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you two would agree with #1, writing as much as you do.
    Thanks, BethAnn. I know how you & Chris are together, like Bill & I are. Someday maybe I will tell our story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susi, I for one, am glad you are here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you about #4. I had such a great idea on thursday night when I couldn't sleep, but then I remembered I moved my notepad and pen away from my bed, and I was too lazy to leave my room to get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what I was expecting but all of your answers surprised me!

    I can identify with the bit about letting hubby go. Mine used to be away for weeks at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would have loved to meet President Reagan too, I think he was an interesting man.

    Oh, I know the feeling of the empty bed, it stinks.

    I always get the inspiration to write when I am not able to write, like in the shower, so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete