Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Time

I am sorry that I have been MIA. It is Heck Week; no Spring Break for me.
I'm in Phoenix, at Mayo Clinic. I have to do all of the pre-op stuff today. Surgery is next week. Being a surgical revision, this is not easy. Hopefully, Bill will get here the day before surgery; he's still on the road.
Thank you to Andrea, who is watching over my Girls for me. Grizelda, however, is like Sasquatch...there are rumoured sightings of her. She is not trustful of people or dogs. Chloe is like a dog. Maggie just wants attention.
I will try to blog as I am able. Please know that I am reading and thinking of you all, even if I am not able to comment. Thanks for your support; I appreciate it and each of you.

8 comments:

  1. Purrs from the boys and universal Light from me. Paws crossed for your surgery and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you as well ... you have been through a lot, but my wish for you today and every day is that you will get to go walking with Izzi and me again ... maybe even this summer. Be strong ...

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lighting a candle in my heart for you! Good luck - hope your beloved Bill is there with you soon and please please take care! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and all the docs and team surrounding you. Also praying that your sweet Bill gets there in time. Rest easy----we will all still be here when you get back, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts are with you, Ann! Hang in there and don't worry about blogging/commenting. We will be here when you get back. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the op goes well.

    We'll be here when you get back.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete