It's time to visit Patrice & Wendell for a good old fashioned chat.
Come join us at Everyday Ruralty
This week's questions are:
2. What qualities make a good friend?
3. Are you planning a summer vacation?
4. Do you have a garage, carport, park on the street
or park in your driveway?
5. Tell me something interesting about your week. (oops- please)
My answers are:
1. I prefer paint, but like a border depending upon the room.
2. Honesty, a good listener & one who will openly discuss anything, faithful, who loves you in spite of yourself...these are qualities of a good friend. I am lucky & blessed with a neighbor who is also that good friend (Andrea).
3. No summer vacation this year! between Bill's job & my ankle rehabilitation, not this year.
4. We have a garage; thank goodness!!
5. I am getting ready to go back to Mayo/Phoenix for another re-cast & x-rays! Bill will go with me, but it is only a 2-day trip.
Thank you Patrice & adorable smiling Wendell! Hugs!