Thursday, April 12, 2012

Follow Friday Fill In


Each week, Hilary plan on lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Cathy from Cathy Kennedy’s Blog  who came up with the last two statements (and they are quite tricky!)
This Week’s Statements & My Answers: 
1. When I am sad I always write it out. 
2. My great-grandparent's wedding portrait is my tangible proof of personal family roots. 
3. The things that have hurt me the deepest are also the things that have taught me the most. 
4. If only I were healthy then I could be independent and everyone would be more relaxed with me. (I feel badly when I can't keep up, and it makes others feel badly.)

12 comments:

  1. Your last statement really resonates with me. It's terrible the guilt we heap onto ourselves, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to sit down and write thing out in private when I'm sad or upset but life usually takes over and I don't get to write it out. I'm sorry about number 4... I'm sure it is hardest on you because you don't want to be a burden on anyone... but being you can't help being sick. Just hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww love your answers.

    Please stop by and see my answers too!! THis is fun!!


    Http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big big hugs! I hope you continue to get and feel better! Keep writing! Writing is so cathartic! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You keep up just fine. Nobody I know is going to feel badly about anything except that you feel badly. You don't have to you know. You are doing everything you can to get back on your feet (no pun intended) and we are all pulling for you. Patience ... that is what it takes and you do it well.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, so sorry about #4. I get it though...after weeks of the kids being sick and all the work that was, I am staying quiet about the face that I am so tired and in desparate need of some time away. because then it would heap all onto my hubby. and we have our daughter's birthday party tomorrow, so no rest in near future for mama!

    Ah, yes, I do feel better having wrote that down! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many HUGS! You shouldn't feel bad at all. You do great and are a wonderful person. Patience is a virtue you know. ;-) You are doing the best you can and that is all anyone should ask or want for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 is absolutely true....too bad we can't learn lessons the easy way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with your comments about communicating, it is a two way street.

    I also agree with your # 1, when I have something on my mind, I tend to write it out too, whether anyone ever sees it or not, that's another story, but it makes me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry about your number 4... I can only imagine how hard it is... sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers! Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete